Airlert Bed Pressure Mat Size 630mm x 1980mm x 33mm – Thickness 12mm – Weight 1330g
The pressure mat should be placed under the mattress and connected to the control box. Also the mat is full length for increased comfort and reduced false alarms. When a resident gets out of bed the reduction in air pressure is detected by the control box. As a result the red light on the control box turns on and the alert is triggered.
Benefits of Airlert Bed Pressure Mat:
- Long-lasting – the sensor mat contains nothing except air making it extremely durable.
- Reliable – the sensor mat covers entire area of the bed, reducing false alarms.
- No trip hazards around the bed.
- Faster response time because the sensor box detects reducing air pressure within the mat as the person begins to get up.
- Lastly, the mat is discrete – the mat is hidden from view, placed underneath the mattress.
The Airlert Bed/Chair control boxes come with a switch that allows you to monitor both a bed or chair sensor with the same box.