Fall Savers Wireless Monitor eliminates the cables between the monitor and sensor pad. This results in less work for nursing staff, improved safety for patients and in addition reduced wear and tear on sensor pads. Wireless advantages include the ability to use one monitor with two sensor pads simultaneously and support for many new wireless devices.
Benefits of the Fall Savers Wireless Monitor include:
- Safer for patients therefore less work for the staff within the care home
- Bed and chair sensor pads also available to purchase for use with the monitor
- One monitor works with two sensor pads
- Integrates with most nurse call systems
- Advanced supervision between wireless devices and monitor
- Recordable personalised voice alert feature
- Silent alarm option eliminates alarm noise in room
- Lastly, battery or mains powered (not included).
Other Fall Savers Wireless accessories include; call button, pager, floor sensor mat and door / window exit alerts.