Airlert Chair Pressure Mat dimensions: 400mm x 300mm x 35mm
The pressure mat should be placed on the chair and connected to the control box. When a resident gets out of bed the reduction in air pressure is detected by control box. As a result the red light on the box turns on and the alert is triggered.
Benefits of Airlert Chair Pressure Mat:
- Long-lasting – the sensor mat contains nothing except air making it extremely durable.
- Reliable – the sensor mat covers entire area of the chair, reducing false alarms.
- No trip hazards.
- Faster response time because the sensor box detects reducing air pressure within the mat as the person begins to get up.
- Compatible with all nurse call systems.
- Lastly, the mat can be positioned both above or below the chair cushion.
The Airlert Bed/Chair control boxes now come with a switch that allows you to monitor both a bed or chair mat sensor with the same box.